Olcott September 10.

Olcott. September 10. Tuesday 0630 to 1300. Slow day for us. Checked FF screen in 80 to 100 FOW early morning waiting for enough light. Saw nothing. Ran out to 350. Trolled north to 475. Caught one small steelhead. Pulled gear. Motored back to 330 ish. There were a few boats in this range. Caught two more steelhead on 80 foot rigger where water was 47 degrees. . Lost 3 pretty good fish on a diver with meat. I used 300 copper, 10 color lead, two divers, two riggers. All depths. Different speeds. Mostly spoons but ran one meat rig all day. Saw something really weird for miles, only 30 feet down. This was present even with nothing in the water, no riggers, divers nothing. Have no clue what it was. See picture. The pic shown does show my riggers running far below. But when we quit, we pulled all gear, and it was still there! Didn't see it out in 400.IMG_20190910_121917917.jpeg

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No fleas on our lines at all today. I checked the temp it was only a 3 degree drop from surface. Surface was 68, temp there where the weird return was registered 65. Strange. I haven't seen it in the three years I've been fishing there.

Thanks I will check my settings. I use medium chirp. I think I use 83 khz. When I try 290 khz I don't see much.

You need to be using deep water mode and 83khz if you dont have 50khz. Its what i run on my hds7 much better pic
9F55A5AF-B01A-43B2-BBF7-D77EA35A250A.thumb.jpeg.778257aa2cdd72e248d9fcedf4a97d65.jpeg