Lousy. Fished for an hour between 8 and 9 and went back out between 12 and 3.
Caught a brown, a bow and a king. None were over 6 pounds. Didn’t get out past 150 but screen was pretty blank.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Lousy. Fished for an hour between 8 and 9 and went back out between 12 and 3.
Caught a brown, a bow and a king. None were over 6 pounds. Didn’t get out past 150 but screen was pretty blank.

Ironic the offshore bite that’s been on fire with matures finally slowed down yet they’re not stacked out front, and they are getting some off the pier [emoji848]....... going to be a mad dash up the river all at once . Saturday looks like a bust so hopefully Sunday I’ll be out .

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

May see you out there. Was surprised I couldn’t find decent brown fishing, I don’t do lakers.

Hey Bill , outa Sandy yesterday the morning bite was great a couple of matures in the mix and a bunch of browns till the sun came up high. Went back for more at 5:30 till dark and did it all over again but no browns 3 Kings and a rainbow. 50-60 fow. The fishing could be getting better over your way soon.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Just a question, why would anyone expect salmon to be staging off Braddock's, as the only fish stocked in the bay are ~ 5000 steelhead stocked in Salmon Creek?  There are ~ 36,000 Brown Trout stocked in the lake off Braddock's, but the closest Salmon stocking sites, and therefore where I would expect to find staging salmon, are the Genesee River, and Sandy Creek.  Certainly some salmon will stray into any tributary, but I think that is a function of "spawning urge" becoming dominant before the fish finds its "natal" stream.  

Just a question, why would anyone expect salmon to be staging off Braddock's, as the only fish stocked in the bay are ~ 5000 steelhead stocked in Salmon Creek?  There are ~ 36,000 Brown Trout stocked in the lake off Braddock's, but the closest Salmon stocking sites, and therefore where I would expect to find staging salmon, are the Genesee River, and Sandy Creek.  Certainly some salmon will stray into any tributary, but I think that is a function of "spawning urge" becoming dominant before the fish finds its "natal" stream.  

Who would troll in front of the Genny with 1000 boats on their ass[emoji6].

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GAMBLER said:

Don't be that one guy trolling North South when everyone else is making a nice East West pass!

Then again....... could be fun.  Love the guys that troll next to the piers, screwing the guys casting.