Really wanting to get up and make a run at some mature kings but with it being mid September and having all this rain i am  worried that the mature fish will have pushed up into the rivers . Any reports for the Oswego  or Henderson staging fish would be appreciated . Will likely be up Tuesday and Wendsday thanks .

Weather looks great for Tuesday and Wednesday going out of Henderson really hoping for no ice water and plenty of fish as the east wind will be present and likely slow the bight a bit . Really wanting one last good trip to finish the season on a high note before chasing white tails for the rest of the year .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hard knox said:

Weather looks great for Tuesday and Wednesday going out of Henderson really hoping for no ice water and plenty of fish as the east wind will be present and likely slow the bight a bit . Really wanting one last good trip to finish the season on a high note before chasing white tails for the rest of the year .

It does look good, I'll be down by the big river tues/wed. Still hope it's good enough to get at least another trip in before I climb the tree. Good luck on the water and in the woods!

Fished late Monday ad Tuesday was very slow not to many kings left in the trench only a couple boats out there managed 3 kings a couple browns and some lakers. Temp break 

was at 35 feet and still marked a few kings but bight was slow was not the hot and heavy bight that i was hoping to have .

• Like 1

Fished off the river tues afternoon and wed morning. 50-70' down 35-40' on riggers, 60' out on dipsey #1 setting. f/f, J plugs, spoons all took fish, 1 brown the rest cohos. Orange, blue and silver for colors. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Firechief48

Cool glad to see you found some fish i see your boat name is Knot hers  my old Tundra had a license plat that said Knot his my wife thought she was pretty funny when she came home with the plates for it lol.