Heading up to point breeze(hopefully) friday for the weekend. The only reason I wouldnt go is because of this big blow on the way. So my question is, after a lot strong winds and rain from the N & E is it fishable inside of 100'? Wind forecast also says strongs winds from the south late friday and Saturday. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Late Friday looks really rough. Saturday morning looks really bumpy and subsiding all day. But I’m thinking best scenario will be 2-3footers.

If you want staging kings they’ll be in there well under the 100’. If you want steelhead the Offshore bite has been great

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I don’t think you can count on gentle forecasts the rest of the year. If you want to fish, and you can do it safely, then you better do it. You don’t have to go out very far this time of year. 

• Like 1

Just finished a two hour evening trip with three male kings and one beautiful released brown. All fish caught in front of the wall off mag spoons and Downrigger’s. Calm in close but windy to say the least. Forecast for tomorrow doesn’t look promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Good weekend, most of our fish were caught in 12-14ft just east of Johnson creek. Ran out too 300' today(sunday) and put a couple in the boat as well. Glad I didnt trust the weather man. 4 kings 7 browns 4 Steelies and 1 coho. Jplugs & spoons. 20190914_074236.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk