FishHawk break away cable.

Xxx

On my last trip fishing I got my rigger cable and of course my probe and torpedo tangled in a floating tree 42ft down. I backed up till my rigger cable was strait down and down scan showed it all.!!! I'm done, I'm not that good of a diver so the only option was cut the cable😭😭 since then I thought I had everything but not all. Im looking for the weight break away cable. Fish USA is out of stock. I could make one but I dont know what the poundage is. I'd rather have a factory one. Maybe someone has a spare they'd be willing to sell??? Thanks for any help🤙🤙 PAP

17 minutes ago, Xxx said:

On my last trip fishing I got my rigger cable and of course my probe and torpedo tangled in a floating tree 42ft down. I backed up till my rigger cable was strait down and down scan showed it all.!!! I'm done, I'm not that good of a diver so the only option was cut the cable😭😭 since then I thought I had everything but not all. Im looking for the weight break away cable. Fish USA is out of stock. I could make one but I dont know what the poundage is. I'd rather have a factory one. Maybe someone has a spare they'd be willing to sell??? Thanks for any help🤙🤙 PAP

80 lb test I believe.