Jmat, Sierra Nomad & Moose Lake Siskiyou-pic's

stan

Well Jmat, Sierra Nomad were up at the house at 1;45 pm, it was 70 degrees here. As we headed up the mountain the temperature started to drop. As we crossed the dam the road turned to black ice, we slowed down to a crawl to the boat ramp 3 miles further. We loaded the boat with there gear and launched. The air temp was now at 35 degrees a 35 degree temperature drop in 35 miles.

Hooked up the first two rods for the in-line planner boards , both with Shasta Tackle cripplures . The next two rods where set up with 2two more cripplures on the down riggers at 25' down. The next two rods where again set up with two cripplures for long line 250' down the chute. Each cripplure was set up with the exact instructions of vojai, action jackson and Gary miralles him self, trolled at 1.9 & 2 mph by gps.

After about an hour Sierra Nonmad had a hell of a hit, but no fish dam city boy could not hang on to it. :D The air temperature started to drop as the sun started to set on the west side of the mountain. Off the water at dark 6;15 pm, but all in all it was a great day, getting to meet new Lunker Hunter members Yes LD you where the main topic all afternoon. The two of them headed over to McClound to camp by the lake at it was now at 30 degrees out side. I will hook up in the morning at McCloud res, with the two of them , in hopes of getting into some fish. Two of the greatest guys I have meet in some time Thanks for the opportunity of meeting the both of you. Jmat just call said there is to much snow to drag my boat in, so there headed back down here.

sbmrs2.jpg

bgxlyu.jpg

dhbhuq.jpg

2gvlcnq.jpg