Quick offshore report. Fished 30-31 line putting 8 steelhead and 4 kings in the boat. Biggest king 14lbs and steelhead 8 lbs. Dropped a couple beautiful steelhead at the boat that definitely were over 10lbs...... mostly spoons for the steelhead and FF on the kings

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

We went out of bald eagle and shot offshore as well this am. Good mix of steel and kings. All hits between 400-540. 10 color , FF, meat, spoons all took shots. Cheaters took a good deal of steelies. 13 was biggest king. 2 steelie around 10
Nice day but definitely foggy at Times

• Like 1

And by the way whoever was out of sandy area in the Starcraft yesterday I’m sorry. I was at the back of the boat and looked up and out of the fog there you were on my port. My driver was, well, you know the story. Hope I didn’t screw you up too bad. That fog was thick

• Like 1

Was at the mouth of the Genny at 730 and trolled till 9. Never moved a rod nor saw anyone else work a fish. Was by myself and ran 2 down. Water was glass, did mark quite a few fish and saw a few porpoise. Didn’t work very hard, never changed a lure. It was a beautiful morning and I had a great time. First skunk of the year but I enjoyed blasting down and back at 40 plus, coffee and scenery were awesome. Watched a guy on the pier catch a bunch of perch. Was a very enjoyable morning!
Will be out Sunday in the am, considering casting for pike off Bells.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Quick offshore report. Fished 30-31 line putting 8 steelhead and 4 kings in the boat. Biggest king 14lbs and steelhead 8 lbs. Dropped a couple beautiful steelhead at the boat that definitely were over 10lbs...... mostly spoons for the steelhead and FF on the kings

great fishing partner jeremy nothing better

• Like 1