for sale : usa Fishing Tackle HUGE selection

located in East Irondequoit 

My dad was a charter captain and passed away last year....  I am selling his collection of fishing tackle 

As of today there's about 1500 brand new lures.  He preferred storing his lures in plastic tackle packs so although brand new many have been removed from their boxes.  

I am open to reasonable offers but most of you know how expensive this stuff is so please serious offers only 

Some of the brands are Rapala, Heddon,  Excalibur, Red Eye, Matzuo, Storm, Rebel, Smithwick, Yo-zuri, Berkley, Northern King, bomber, Creek Chub, Williams, Strike King, Rat-l, Cotton Cordell, tons of others

Freshwater hard baits (over 275 left) $4-5 each
Saltwater hard baits (450 left) $4-5 each ***except Yo-Zuri's They are $8 each (Dicks sporting goods and most retailers sell them for $13.99 or more)***
Spell Caster spoons (25 available) $3 each
Most other lures (over 200 available) $2-$4 each
Plastic baits - (over 150 new packs left- plus 60 opened packs) $3 each except for Storm baits they are $4 each
Most mepps (spoons more), shyster, rooster tails $3 each

LB Huntington drones 
Whopper ploppers $8-$10
I have lure making supplies
hooks, weighted hooks, jig heads
See photos for some of the things available

DSC_0765.JPG

DSC_0803.JPG

DSC_0816.JPG

DSC_0838.JPG

DSC_0766.JPG

DSC_0828.JPG

DSC_0801.JPG

DSC_0811.JPG

DSC_0813.JPG

DSC_0820.JPG

DSC_0825.JPG

DSC_0822.JPG

Edited by Kathleen
added brands of lures

Thank you!  - We are a big fishing family so we kept a lot of stuff!  I saved all the lures that I remember using when we'd go fishing together as well as the ones he made.  Of course I kept a lot (several large totes) for us to actually use in the future!  

2 hours ago, Kathleen said:

Thank you!  - We are a big fishing family so we kept a lot of stuff!  I saved all the lures that I remember using when we'd go fishing together as well as the ones he made.  Of course I kept a lot (several large totes) for us to actually use in the future!  

2 hours ago, Kathleen said:

5 hours ago, Reeldrag said:

How much for everything?

I appreciate your interest but even if I reduced my prices significantly there'd be several thousand dollars in stuff.  Several people who have inquired don't want to spend that kind of money even if it is a great deal.  

2 hours ago, Alumacraft205 said:

Stick to your guns hun. Some people would complain if you hung them with a brand new rope

Thank you!! I'm willing to negotiate, and want people to feel like they get a good deal, but I'd like people to be reasonable too!  

Thanks for the support!! 

21 minutes ago, Sk8man said:

Kathleen - I'm sure your dad would be very proud of you for tackling this task:smile::yes:

Sk8man - :lol:  Thank you.  I think we are actually keeping more than we are selling - so much sentimental value to it. I was out there every weekend fishing with him!  Plus, he would never want my kids to have to buy another lure / rod / reel as long as they live!! :smile: