Ibay 1/18 morning

Silver Fox

Fished w/ Legacy a little north of the newport blow boat club in 15-30fow. Fishing stunk. 10 tip downs out and only 17 keepers between the 2 of us. Thats my worst day ever on Ibay. :no: I think I'll be going elsewhere the next couple of weeks.

same here scott i was going to fish the same spot but no place to park so i ended up fishing the south end with the other 200 people that were there today but no one was catching anything bigger than 5-6 inches perch, Here's hoping that it get's better :beer: think i mite try port bay next time it can't be any worst right

we went sat from 8-2 and ended up with 37 keepers all nice big ones today we went out and were there 7-1 and got 58 keepers and they were the biggest bucket of perch I ever caught size wise there was two of us. we had about 12 over 13 in and two over 14. sat there seem to be about 5 small ones to one keeper today it was 3-4 keepers to one throw back we did not get any real small ones today. all throw backs were just under 8" all fish came on waxes would not touch monnows spike or mousies. all diff colors when ones stoped for about 5 min we switched and also they all came jigging we were off the rod and gun club.

go deep right off the rod and gun club 18-22 fow there is a sand dun across from the rod and gun club you want to be off that dont bother with tip ups if your going for perch just jig. right on the bottom and jig real easy and watch your line you will not feel them hit you will only see it in your line. and oh yeah when I say on the bottom like maybe 2" off is good if no hits there go about a foot off bottom also try diff colors we used about 20 dif jigs this past weekend you have to work for the big ones but they are there. good luck :yes: