Coyote Fox 19/20

whaler1

Send the meat missile ! I can't wait to start whackin n stackin these dogs by me. One of my most productive seasons last year and it seems they came back 10 fold.

I have read multiple articles that say that the more coyotes you shoot the more pups they have. Don’t know how true that actually is but we run them with hounds and shoot anywhere from 50-100 a season. They are always back been hunting the same grounds for the last 12+ years

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have read multiple articles that say that the more coyotes you shoot the more pups they have. Don’t know how true that actually is but we run them with hounds and shoot anywhere from 50-100 a season. They are always back been hunting the same grounds for the last 12+ years

absolutely. When u look into it, the yotes are one of the most adaptable animals in the country. They know what population the land can sustain and will have litters dependant on that. So yes, the more you shoot, they will just be back next year!

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 3:45 PM, PassalugoFishingInc said:

Serious numbers!

if anyone wants to show me the ropes for coyote hunting...shoot me a pm

Bait pile in your backyard and a driveway motion sensor is how Bill and I like to hunt them ! IMG_2653.JPGalarm goes off ya crack the window and shoot um then go back to bed and retrieve them in the morning.

• Like 2

Bait pile in your backyard and a driveway motion sensor is how Bill and I like to hunt them ! IMG_2653.thumb.JPG.07055c589d9a140964fcaef5da777ea3.JPGalarm goes off ya crack the window and shoot um then go back to bed and retrieve them in the morning.

IMG_1364.JPGIMG_1365.JPG

Great pic Matt
What caliber do you shoot?

That’s my savage 243 in the pic and I shoot 100gr Hornady deer loads. I also have a 222Rem that’s taken plenty of fur also.