Headed out of Braddocks at 6 setting up east of Sandy in 40 fow. Not a loaded screen but decent right out of the gate. Took a beast on the 25 rigger pulling a Carbon 14 back 75. He ended up being the big guy of the day at 41” 28.25lbs. 30 min later the diver out 60 took a nice 20+ stager and immediately followed it up with a absolute giant I lost 10 feet behind the boat . From 630-830 I took those stagers and then started sliding out . I settled into 110-120 and the bite was ferocious and fast. Many doubles with kings 14-17lbs, an amazing young class that I can’t wait to see next season . I had a very consistent bite up until 11 then it slowed down. Temps were perfect in that deeper water even grabbing an accidental laker. Hoping to get out one more time or so before calling it a season. This is truly a season to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow way to go! You always find the fish!! I didn't make it out last week. Hope to make it out one more time.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks, it’s been a great yr that I’ll hate to see end. Looking like we got a couple weeks before it’s over for matures. I’m trying hard to get next week🤞

Was fun out there 

FRI night till SUN I boated 13 matures and lost some more  small boat solo . 1 double which was interesting to say the least . I even hooked a fishing rod with  a hog king on it . Landed the fish  but not the rod . Got some real nice ones . All J plugs except one flasher/  Gary D rig . 

Silver bullets , green glo , white / black dots , and Watermelon yesterday morning . 

There was a crowd yesterday morning . 

But all played nice . 

Was fun out there 

FRI night till SUN I boated 13 matures and lost some more  small boat solo . 1 double which was interesting to say the least . I even hooked a fishing rod with  a hog king on it . Landed the fish  but not the rod . Got some real nice ones . All J plugs except one flasher/  Gary D rig . 
Silver bullets , green glo , white / black dots , and Watermelon yesterday morning . 

There was a crowd yesterday morning . 
But all played nice . 

I stayed outside of the pack all morning. As much as I wanted to peak shallower , playing bumper cars solo makes me crazy.

The way I fish in my small boat , the crowds don't bother me . In fact in a sick sort of way I kind of enjoy them . 

I use them to my advantage.  

I never got out past 40 ft . 

But early yesterday I struggled for a while till I moved out a bit . 

• Like 2