oddest catch

A few years back we were fishing off the salmon river on a buddys boat. One of the guys was complaining about how bad he had to take a dump. There was no head, bucket, or anything and we werent going in any time soon. So he dropped trow and went over the side. After cleaning up he threw the t.p. over the side. A couple hours later we were bringing everything in and the rod I was bringing in had his t.p. all over the spoon. Needless to say I handed it to him. Hard to believe we didnt catch anything after he went.

• 1 month later...

Roadrash:

Is it a Tekota 600LC REEL on a Daiwa rod?...If so I know who lost one in the same location that you found/caught that rod set up. King ME, Steve Drave. Just got off the phone with him and he said he'll buy it back. He's @ work right now and cant post this message so I am doing it for him. He lost it on a charter trip.

Roadrash,

I was on a trip saturday between the bath house and russel, long story made short a Shimano 600lc tekota of mine went over board :evil: . IF THIS IS WHAT YOU FOUND PLEASE CONTACT ME 585 747-7897.

Not really a fishing story but, when I was in stationed in rochester the Officer in charge had put an axe in the stern of a Coast Guard boat. He was in Ohio and they had flooding, he went to hit a dead cow that was floating with the axe to sink it, he missed and put a hole in the stern of the boat while they were under way.

About 10 years ago I was jigging for smallmouth in Canandaigua L. in about 40-50 feet water. I got a hit, reeled it in and by george I caught a bass that someone had lost. Amazingly my jig was in the mono loop of the hook that was in the bass. I never hooked the bass only the mono hook loop that someone else lost. What are the odds of that happening in water that deep? True story.

Roadrash.. was that King Me's tekota? Thatd be crazy if that was his....come on roadrash get back to him.