Chasing Chrome signing out

When your new to the sport every season is hands done better than the last and this yr was ten fold. I hate putting the boat away however today is the day to strip her down. I managed to average over 16hrs a week Chasing King’s from April through September with my daughter by my side 99% of the time. To me this season was all about reading the water and adapting appropriately. If you have the ability to fish with a lot of great fisherman you’ll probably realize we all own basically the same equipment, however the guys that stay dialed in have an ability to adapt to the day like second nature. While fishing with my mentors this season i always pick up a few tricks simply by quietly watching them (which is why I advocate people charter once in awhile). We put a lot of fish on the deck and I had the opportunity to meet a handful of LOU members that joined me on my boat. I’m hoping to try a little laker jigging ing over the next couple weeks byt the trolling season is a wrap. We never found our 30lb so next yrs goals are already set.......

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 12

Jeremy, reading your posts all season I believe Lady O's water runs through your veins. You have been extremely helpful to the novice.  Seeing the kids smiles when they are either reeling in fish or just admiring your catch says it all. Enjoy the pics as much as your detailed info about your exploits. You are a true sportsman. Well done season, good luck till next spring whether it be in the woods or on the water. Can't wait to see the grin when you boat your goal. 

• Like 2

Jeremy,
I really appreciate that you care.
You care enough to post,
You care enough to make quality posts,
You care enough to take new guys like me out with you to share your wealth of knowledge.
Thanks for all you do for this awesome sport.
Looking forward to next season!
Mark

Sent from my moto x4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

You know I started fishing lake O on charters out of point breeze with my father in the late 80s. It’s kind of interesting that I recall everything was very tight mouthed and guys didn’t seem to be willing to talk as openly about successful strategies etc. perhaps I wasn’t in the right circles then but it is truly great as this post describes to have such valuable information on this site. I know that everything has the potential these days to go private with social media, but this site really has the ability to help all from the novice on up. Thanks to all and congrats to all on a great season

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1