Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shakemsam

Ibay 9/29

Did Port Bay yesterday.  Terrible.  Water is still too warm.  67deg yesterday.  This weeks rain and dropping temps will get things going.

This time of year the water temp is the key. When the big lake turns over, it forces them in for short spurts of time throughout September. Last year, we really did not find any in the bay until temps were in the upper 50’s around mid month. I did find them last year in Fairhaven for the first two weeks of October and also Erie. Kept us busy until they showed up locally.

Any updates on the perch at ibay. Would love to give it a try. 

Thanks 

Thanks!  

Never trying for peach before does time of day play a big factor?

Low light hours are usually better. 

Went out today......Great weather!

Fishing ...... not so much. 

Edited by Jack

Anyone know when they pull the docks at the ramp at ibay?

thanks

Edited by Jack

I think they usually pull one set and then leave the other set in for a few weeks longer....if my memory serves me.

They leave one dock in for a long time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• IBAY 8/24 and 8/25

Saturday got out to the end if the piers at 6am and turned around. Jigged up a catfish in the bay and decided it wasn’t our day. Breakfast at Bayfront.   Sunday I got my sister and nephew out. 2/5. One brown early and a laker. Fished 45-160. Didn’t mark much. Did anyone find kings around Rochester without going way offshore?     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• IBAY 8/17 AM

Set up around 630 north of the other boats, fished east then north. Started in 65 fow and went out to 210. Went 2/5 both lakers and got a friend his first trout. Hits were 100-160 down over 105-170 fow, 3 diver spread (riggers next year) high diver (spoon) never fired. Others were 60-100 down with Flasher fly. No probe 70s on top     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• IBAY 7/26 PM

Took a friend out to the lake for the first time from 7-9 Friday night. Marked bait and fish from 80-90 FOW east of IBAY but not one bite. I ran divers (no riggers)from 40ft to bottom with spoons and ff. Not many boats out there, maybe I missed something (no temp probe). Any tips appreciated. Thanks in advance. Steve     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• IBay 7/18/19

Went to ibay for first time since launch reopened. Fished from 9:00 to 1:30 an got skunked 2 misses right after we started an then nothing. Fished mostly 100 - 150 fow with some marks went out to 200 for a little bit blank screen out there

• IBay help

Hey all - been reading these posts for a few years - never posted.  Started fishing 5 years ago - so still a newbie as I do not do enough catching.  fish from a 19' Keywest CC and mostly salmon hunt. Learned enough to start putting fish in the boat a few years ago, and spring fishing has been good to me the last few years.  Managed a skunking Saturday morning (8am - noon) and wanted to avoid that this weekend.  I struggle this time of the year - I saw boats from 60' to 200' and everywhere in-bet