Sold / Closed Humminbird 1198c SI

The 1198 includes the sun cover, gimbal bracket & knobs, power cord, GPS puck and transom mount SI/DI transducer. Hours on this unit are 618. Screen size is 10.4". The front of the sun cover shows some age but is in excellent condition otherwise. The GPS puck also shows some age but works perfectly.

Sold

IMG_20190929_174823.thumb.jpg.4d54ed89eaaaf2f7ce5e673a20ff31be.jpg
IMG_20190929_174846.thumb.jpg.462b65e1689bbaccee0bc7a443550688.jpg
IMG_20190929_174934.thumb.jpg.544463ffc0bde0b9c8f17fc0e1dc083c.jpg
IMG_20190929_173726.thumb.jpg.07f7a85269f0088f7d1ca16862e09fb5.jpg
SOLD
Edited by Todd in NY
Sold

Yep, I'm surprised at how fast they sold, and also happy about it. I try to price items fairly, without losing too much money. I got the Heix 10 SI G3N from Carl, it arrived today. I wish I had the money for his gen2 12" Helix SI. Can't wait to try out that new Helix, hopefully next week.

I got a 12 and a 10 and they are very close in size. I only went to them because I do alot of night trolling for walleye and moved up to the 36 volt mega down imaging bow mount ulterra  can't wait to see the images. I can troll all night if need be. Should have started with the 36 volt from the get go. I'm not sure what you're doing with your units but if u have bow mount motor you have to make sure they are compatible

Those sabres are awesome boats. I live just minutes away from lake Erie and it's amazing how many crestliner sabres and StarCraft Islanders. I now run an alumacaft 205 because I like to travel now that I'm retired. Fish from  Sandusky Ohio to Oneida. If I read anymore of justtracytrollings posts I may try the night fishing on otisco. Very interesting posts

That 205 is a nice boat too, and great for trailering. I love my Sabre enough to say that it's my last boat. I fish lake Ontario, Oneida and Cranberry. I fish small lakes with my 16ft row boat.
My last boat I used for thirty years and as much as I like the new ones I miss that boat. Son grew up on it and we were every where from thousand islands to Ohio. I always kept a 14 ft with a 10 horse but foolishly let the last one go. When I find one I want a 16 ft with the floor walkable from end to end. Is cranberry lake the one in the Adirondacks. Do you know where otisco lake is

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My 16' has a 3.3 Evinrude, manual Penn riggers, transom mount trolling motor, it's an old 1974 Sears semi-V.
Cranberry Lake is in the Adirondacks. I've never fished the Finger Lakes, but want to some day.
A friend of mine who is long deceased had a lot there that his father left him. I never made it there. The 14 footer I got rid of was a 1971 StarCraft and was great. Had bow mount motor with 20 ft cord to foot pedal and a seven in Lowrance hds and a clamp on cannon downrigger. Very nice for going to Canada or a solo night trip on inland lake. It's amazing how many people are afraid to be on the water at night

I

That 71 StarCraft sounds like the kind of boat my 74 Sears is. I don't fish at night, I've never been a night owl. I'd fall asleep out there, Lol
I was a truck driver and was always up all night. Haven't worked in quite a while and my body still wants to be awake at night. Night fishing can be a blast but you have to pick the right nights. Running eight miles out can be a challenge to get back if mother nature wants to get ugly. For the bad nights I have a smaller inland lake to fish

I'm retired Army infantry. Our "normal" schedule was early mornings till 5 or 6pm. But we did countless overnight missions that kicked my butt. I never got adjusted to being up all night, no matter how many times I worked 24-36 hours straight.

Night fishing can be very productive, and sounds like fun every once in a while.

I'm retired Army infantry. Our "normal" schedule was early mornings till 5 or 6pm. But we did countless overnight missions that kicked my butt. I never got adjusted to being up all night, no matter how many times I worked 24-36 hours straight.

Night fishing can be very productive, and sounds like fun every once in a while.
Some times I wish u was a day person. Just about everyone I fish or hunt with can decide when they want to go to sleep and wake up all rested and everything and the harder I try to sleep the worse it is

Yep, I've been there before, if I go to bed early so I can get up earlier than normal, I end up taking longer to go to sleep.

I installed my Helix 10 today. I have no idea when I'm going fishing, but it won't be soon enough.

I've got the ten inch on the bow done and now have to do helm. Going to Ethernet them together and I'm sort of spooked to tell the truth. The weatherman said the weather in Western by is not good till Tuesday. I hope to be done by then and find some perch. Walleye compartment in freezer is stuffed

Yep, I've been there before, if I go to bed early so I can get up earlier than normal, I end up taking longer to go to sleep.

I installed my Helix 10 today. I have no idea when I'm going fishing, but it won't be soon enough.

Yep, same weather forecast I'm looking at too. Our first sunny day is supposed to be Tuesday, but I'm currently restoring 3 wood stoves from the 1978 era, and one of them I'm installing in my neighbors house this week. So I'm not sure when I'll fish again. Planning a trip to Oneida Lake for walleye & perch before I winterize my boat.