New here

G'day all. Waldo from tillsonburg ontario. Fish erie mostly out of my 1990 seanymph gls 195. Fished lake O once and hope to do more next year! thanks for having me.

My brother and i also run a storage facility. If anyone is in need of indoor storage for london area please contact me. 

Keep on keepin on

seanymph gls.jpg

salmon.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minnownite...I just moved to Buckhorn from Fort Erie / Point Abino and might be looking for a place to keep the Mako down your way next winter... Hell, I may even being moving again myself down to Norfolk/Dover  705-657-9753 ... your location is really ideal for Erie and Ontario. Please keep me in mind [email protected]

Edited by darryl choronzey
addition

13 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I got the same boat and love it. I see the striping is also missing on your side that is underneath where the gas vent is. It annoys me but I don't know if I can do anything about it.

Yessir i do agree! super annoying. I tried to polish the boat but the paint was so faded and thin I burnt through right away. So I plan on soda blasting it and painting it in the near future (next few years) 

One of my fishing buddies that fishes up on the lake, Rusty Balls just picked up a 195GLS this summer. He totally gutted it and put in a new floor and replaced all the wiring and repainted the boat. It looks great. I'm sure when he's all done he'll post some pictures. He's got to replace the enclosure and it will be done. We use them to shad fish on the Delaware river at home. We fish out of the back of them while we're anchored which is perfect for that boat.

Thats awsome! one of the modifications i would like to make this winter is the bimini. I find it too far back and too low. For myself its ok. i'm fairly short. But for my company it doesnt work to land a fish with it up. You have to duck under it to get back far enough. I would like to raise it a foot and or move it forward about 1'6". 

Do you both have inboards or outboards on yours?

• 3 months later...
On 12/18/2019 at 8:04 AM, Sunshine said:

I got the same boat and love it. I see the striping is also missing on your side that is underneath where the gas vent is. It annoys me but I don't know if I can do anything about it.

Love the  Sea Nymph  Great Lakes boat.

Where do I find bbn one?