LC and Copper lengths for these reels

Well with winter coming up and some time on my hands I am looking to optimize my rod and reel presentation. Already looking at new rods and am now choosing which lengths of LC and Copper to spool up based on the reels I already own. I recently picked up a few that don't have line and I have some already spooled that I wouldn't mind changing to optimize the use of the reels capacity, drag, and retrieval rate.

Here is what I have and if it is spooled up what it is set up with.

1 Okuma Magda Pro DX 45 Line counter with upgraded drag and copper levelwind from convector as a 5 color LC

1 Okuma Magda Pro DX 45 Line counter with upgraded drag and copper levelwind from convector as a 7 color LC

2 Okuma Clarion 453 high speed not spooled 

2 Daiwa Saltist 50 high speed spooled up with 300' 45# copper (mono backing, which needs to be changed to braid)

1 Okuma Clarion 553 high speed not spooled

1 Penn 340 not spooled

I am looking for recommendations, I am thinking of doing the following and not sure if it is the best use of reel and best representation of the "strike zone" 

Both Magda 45's 5 color

Both Clarion 453's 7 color

Penn 340 200 Copper or 10 color due to the slow retrieve rate

1st Daiwa 50 Saltist 200 copper

2nd Daiwa 50 Saltist 250 copper

Okuma Clarion 553 300 copper

If these were your reels how would you spool them up? I am not sure if it makes sense to have two each 5 color and 7 color rods, or if I would be better served Making the 453's a couple 200 coppers, and the Saltist a couple 250 coppers and the Penn and 553 a couple 300 coppers. 

I appreciate your insight and feedback as trolling LC and Copper is something I just added this year.

Thanks 

Terry

If I had those reels I would prolly do this

magda 45 - 5 color
magda 45 - 7 color
clarion 453 - 10 color
clarion 453 - 10 color
Penn 340 - 200 or 250 copper 
diawa saltiest - 300 copper
Clarion 553 - 400 copper

If you run 30 or 40lb braid on the 300+ copper setups as backing you should be able to fit plenty of backing on those reels.

Edited by FishingFool34

If I had those reels I would prolly do this
magda 45 - 5 color
magda 45 - 7 color
clarion 453 - 10 color
clarion 453 - 10 color
Penn 340 - 200 or 250 copper 
Clarion 553 - 400 copper

If you run 30 or 40lb braid on the 300+ copper setups as backing you should be able to fit plenty of backing on those reels.

Thanks for the suggestion that looks like a great spread and would give me a good range and versatility and a good use of the reels capacities.
I really appreciate your help. Being newer to the weighted line thing I just don’t want to do things over and over if guys have go to set ups that I should incorporate into my spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The longer setups are useable for much more of the season if you ask me. I always have a 10 color or 300 copper out from June to September. 5 and 7 color get put away after late April/May and maybe used again late Sept. Unless you're fishing for browns mid-summer which is why I have those setups but I mainly chase Salmon all summer. Goodluck.