Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
quikfish

Salmon fishing on a small creek Lake Ontario Tributary.

Nice. I live about 5 minutes away. I'll probably go on Friday.

Was that this past weekend?

It was actually 2 days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I went a couple of weeks ago, soon after my last post. Was great, one of the better returns I've seen in years. They've all run up now, so we have to wait for the bows to come in now.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Ice Fishing Rentals on Chaumont Bay

We have 2 different year round lake rentals that are perfect for ice fishing, one is located on Park Drive and 1 is located on Three Mile Point! Both are 4 bedrooms 2 baths! please text Amanda Miller, Lic RE Broker and owner of Lake Ontario Realty LLC 315-778-1191 for availability or email [email protected]  Rates are $240 a night for the smaller home, $260 for the larger plus $75 cleaning fee, 3 night minimum. Fully furnished,Linens,Towels, Coffee, bedding all supplied, Cable, HIgh sp

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• LOTSA 2020 Salmon School

LOTSA 2020 Salmon School The Lake Ontario Trout & Salmon Association (LOTSA) is proud to (once again) host its well-known in-depth Salmon School on Saturday January 18, 2020. This highly acclaimed school, now in its 13th year, has become the premier Salmon School anywhere in the Great Lakes. What started out as a local event 12 years ago now sees many diehard salmon anglers from across the Great Lakes and Canada attending. New for this year will be a “State of Lake Ontario” ses

in Open Lake Discussion

• DEC Announces Lake Ontario Fisheries Public Meetings

DEC Announces Lake Ontario Fisheries Public Meetings Biologists Will Discuss Status of Lake Ontario's Alewife Population New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Basil Seggos today announced upcoming public meetings on the status of Lake Ontario's alewife population and the salmon and trout fisheries it supports. Public meetings will be held during November in Oswego, Niagara, and Monroe counties. An online meeting will also be held to provide addition

in Open Lake Discussion

• Greater Niagara Fishing Show

Mark your calendars to attend the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo this coming January 17 – 19, 2020. This "pure" fishing show is designed by Fishermen for Fishermen with the simple goals of promoting and teaching fishing. Now in our 7th year, it has become a "can't miss" annual event for thousands of anglers every year. The satisfaction of our attendees was shown by our 2019 survey where the average attendee was at the show for at least 2 days! With over 170 booths, containing many well

in Open Lake Discussion

• Video, West Coast guys come East to Lake O.

Something to watch on a cold snowy day...         Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Fishing Videos