Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• First musky

First time ever fishing for musky Took my boat 6 hours to chautauqua Fished all day just before dark in 25mph winds at 6:25 PM landed a decent fish. Was a good rush   Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Otisco Lake Tiger Musky Tagging Study

Central New York Muskies Inc. Chapter 70 has been working with the NYSDEC and recently obtained a license for a tagging study on Otisco Lake. The objective of this project is to obtain biological and angler catch data to provide an insight on habitat use, characteristics of the Otisco Lake tiger musky fishery, and the efficiency of stocking. The study will also be used to determine the effectiveness of using anglers to tag and collect tiger musky data via angling on a medium sized inland lake.

• First Chautauqua Musky

We fought the wind this weekend and landed our first Chautauqua musky! Not a big one, but felt good!       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United  

• NY Musky Expo 4/25 and 4/26

Getting the groundwork done for a good sized NY Musky Show on the shores of Lake Chautauqua this coming April.   It will be held at Chautauqua Inn and Conference Center in Mayville that will have around 50 vendors that are being signed up currently , vendor list will be posted shortly. This is a great way to meet vendors, baitmakers and friends without having to drive to another state or pay huge shipping costs for rods , nets etc.   Chapter 69 Muskies Inc will cover the kids corner and I

• NY Musky Inc

Meetings are held at 7:00pm on the third Monday of each month. We meet over at the Moose Lodge in Henrietta, NY.   + DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION ========================================   After talking to Solgrande tonight and others in the past, I have really got to thinking about why NY is the only state with out an active chapter of MI. I have always wanted muskies stocked in Conesus Lake and other local waterways and from what I know, it would be very difficult to do without an organize