Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danne134

dragging tubes for smallies

hey guys,

my buddy Lyle invited me out for some smallmouth action and we managed a few decent fish aswell as a big ol sheepie.

Tube jig fishing is pretty awesome and i dont think we even got onto a crazy bite that day.. still a riot of fun getting to fish with a few bass guys!

Thanks for watching,

Dan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Conesus Smallies

Hi all, does anybody know the mystical legend of the smallies this time of year on Conesus. I am heading out for one of my last fishing trips of the year and would love some pointers of where on that lake the smallies reside. I have been fishing Conesus for years and have had success with everything from LM to tigers. The smallies still avoid us like the plague. Thanks to everyone in advance. 

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Dragging the bottom?

I've been trolling for the last four years, but this is my first year with an electric downrigger on the back of my 16' Tracker. I hear a lot about guys letting their cannonball hit bottom and then drag it when laker fishing. Doesn't that make anyone else a little uneasy!? Perhaps its because I'm new to it, but it always makes me nervous when things starts to shallow up and I've got a lot of cable out, let alone to let it hit bottom on purpose. I mostly fish Cayuga, but is this common practice a

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Aqua tubes by Army Corps Engineers

My mom called me about tubes they’re setting for the rising lake level. They have 4 foot bases and stand a few feet high. Filled with water. I believe they’re more for wind, waves and storm surge, not for actual lake level rise. Our concrete wall stands about 2 ft above current level and they’re predicting 22” rise to the crest. Pics are from an adjacent beach.   Anyone else hearing about these tubes?       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Open Lake Discussion

• Briley/Rizzini/Beretta screw-in choke tubes

More stuff from spring cleaning...these choke tubes are all brand new and have never been installed in a barrel The Rizzini OEM flush fit choke tubes and the Briley extended tube will fit the following shotguns: B. Rizzini...FAIR Rizzini (400, 500, 600, 700, 900 Series over/unders)…Verona...Cortona...Savage Milano... SigArms (SA5, Aurum, Aurora, TR30, TR40, TT25, LL Bean New Englander) Rizzini OEM flush fit: 12ga...I have one each in MODIFIED and FULL...$25 each 28ga...I have t

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 8 cisco rod tubes black

8 mounted but never fished cisco rod holders (black) 700 shipped   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent