Big brook trout fishing 2019

Sweet! A 20 incher is a real nice fish. My buddy used to own a place on the Black river with several hundred feet of frontage with a small water falls with a nice pool at the base and I used to sit there and pull out brookie after brookie but none quite that big. I released most but kept a few for the frying pan (outdoors) Nothing like them with a little lemon and butter in the early morning over an open campfire. They are pretty valiant fighters on ultra-lite tackle too. That guy came from some pretty turbulent water regarding the rod in the water technique with it that fast current:smile: Nice job on the video.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:31 AM, Sk8man said:

Sweet! A 20 incher is a real nice fish. My buddy used to own a place on the Black river with several hundred feet of frontage with a small water falls with a nice pool at the base and I used to sit there and pull out brookie after brookie but none quite that big. I released most but kept a few for the frying pan (outdoors) Nothing like them with a little lemon and butter in the early morning over an open campfire. They are pretty valiant fighters on ultra-lite tackle too. That guy came from some pretty turbulent water regarding the rod in the water technique with it that fast current:smile: Nice job on the video.