1993 lihrs 290 open

SALMONBOY35

I would Google it and/or  go to   thehulltruth.com and use there search icon. yachtsurvey.com did a survey on a 95 or 96 - 32 ,which is it's sister ship and gave it a very good review. [ There are two of the 32s in Wilson. ]  What I read was and that was up to debate is her listing at cruising and above speed. Nothing else really came up negative , except where they skipped quality in things like latches and not enough varnish on woodwork. Things that you can replace or update yourself. The meat and bones , fiberglass layup stringers ,engine mounts ects  is not where they cut corners and were all well  above average. Is this the one from Ohio ?

Edited by Bozeman Bob

I would Google it and/or  go to   thehulltruth.com and use there search icon. yachtsurvey.com did a survey on a 95 or 96 - 32 ,which is it's sister ship and gave it a very good review. [ There are two of the 32s in Wilson. ]  What I read was and that was up to debate is her listing at cruising and above speed. Nothing else really came up negative , except where they skipped quality in things like latches and not enough varnish on woodwork. Things that you can replace or update yourself. The meat and bones , fiberglass layup stringers ,engine mounts ects  is not where they cut corners and were all well  above average. Is this the one from Ohio ?
Yes

Sent from my LML713DL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looks like it's in great condition ,but there pictures. Some have cosmetic spider cracks on the gunwales and fore deck , not a deal breaker. Engine is a GM 350 marinized by Marine Power with closed cooling ,no worry there. Huge amounts of room in helm area to be able to get 6 + people out of the elements and not feel like sardines in a can. Working deck is big as well. Well laid out and handles the big stuff with no problems. Engines are fairly easy to work on and wiring is not a spaghetti mess. Do not think you can trailer it ,even with the buggy top off , it's probably going to be too high. Would have to measure it , and it's probably cheaper to drive it through the Welland Canal if you plan on bringing it to Ontario, then paying a hauler.

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Has been on the market for a couple months , might be able to low ball at 16-17000 if owner wants out for whatever reason bad enough at this time of the year.
We must be looking at 2 different ones..
The one in looking at ..doest have a close up pics to see the gunrails

Sent from my LML713DL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Didn't say that boat had spider cracks , I said some have them , please read my post again. You are looking at the one that there asking 19,000 / 19,500 for ? Has about 3 or 4 pictures with one showing the buggy top on the aft deck  . The boat will not be a speed demon with the 5.7s , probably 20 -22 mph cruise and high 20's for top speed. You will get about 1 to 1.3 mpg at cruise and burn somewhere between 1.5 and 2 gallons per hour while trolling and no trolling bags should be needed.. That boat will get the job done regardless of how fast it goes. Ohio is not a far drive to look at a boat like that. Would be surprised if it wasn't a salt water boat at some point in it's life and that not a big deal with the inboards and a closed cooling system.