Navigloo winter boat shelter

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with Navigloo winter boat shelters ? It looks like a good product but have seen mixed reviews. I store my boat outside in the buffalo area. I'm looking for something that I can take down randomly throughout the winter. I fish on and off on the Niagara River for steelhead and browns all winter till salmon season starts. If there is other products that are better I'm open to that too. Just don't want to spend a lot on it. Thanks for are help

I bought and used the Navigloo boat cover to cover my 1800 Sport Angler. I only used it one season as I sold my boat, but  I have nothing but good things to say abouy it. The cover was heavy duty and shed the NH rain and snow with no problems. The framework was robust with many adjustable settings to be able to fit your specific application.

The only problem I had was self inflicted. The cover I bought was designed for the next longer length boat than mine. The covered everything including the motor and trailer tongue, plus some left over which reached the ground. Over the course of the winter it froze into the ground and I had hard time getting it thawed out from the ground without tearing it. 

Here are a couple of picts

Boat safe,

Egoody

IMG_20181103_121859338.jpg

IMG_20190330_134456139.jpg

IMG_20190330_134515575.jpg