Winter presale cut bait

All I know is I'm 
Not getting any information or we're its going

That doesn’t even make sense.

You literally sent a message that said send me pay pal I pay you...

I’ll ask again for the third time.....Please MESSAGE me back how many you want (quantity of packs along with if you want 6 or 13 strips in each pack) and if you’re going to pick it up or if I have to ship it.

I have said multiple times that These will be ready in a few weeks and that is when I will reach out for payment. Read your messages and please respond or take your business elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

I’m a little concerned about the lack of size consistency in the strips. I feel a 7 “ strip will be a terrible fit for Rhys Davis meat heads. The original RD strips ( boy , do I miss those days ) were all the same length and cut  and never needed to be trimmed to fit   I would very much like to see pics of finished product ( out of package ) before committing to a purchase. Thank You , Mark

I’m a little concerned about the lack of size consistency in the strips. I feel a 7 “ strip will be a terrible fit for Rhys Davis meat heads. The original RD strips ( boy , do I miss those days ) were all the same length and cut  and never needed to be trimmed to fit   I would very much like to see pics of finished product ( out of package ) before committing to a purchase. Thank You , Mark

Every single piece fits a Rhys head, there is no trimming needed. I fit every single piece of bait into a head before it gets packaged.

Every fish I fillet isn’t the exact size (blue label) and you’re adding about an inch with the tail side so that’s the variance.

Mark,

There is no concern. I’ve been running these same strips all summer every summer for the past 4 years in every type of bait head on the market. I haven’t had to trim one piece to get them in the heads because I fit every single strip in a Rhys head before they get vacuum packed.

They are different sizes due to the tail only being on half of the fillets and there is a size variance in the blue label herring (7-8” long). So you can have a delta up to about an inch for the fish and an inch for the tail.

If you have Facebook I have a video of some strips from last year on Rigged Sportfishing Charter page

Thanks

Nick

• 1 month later...