Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#8 Spro swivel

2 hours ago, Legacy said:

Spro heavy swivel

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

X2 on the Spro heavy swivel. The best part is you can pass the copper thru twice before you do your haywire twist. 

I think my mate twists the copper, super glues and then shrink wraps over the twist.

Don't quote me ... I am going from vague memory.

2 hours ago, jth21usa said:

Follow up question, how do you connect the copper to the swivel?

haywire twist cover and if you want to cover with shrink tubing

good read on copper... it should cover everything!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Copper ?'s

So its the end of the season and im upgrading and switching around reels. I have some penn 320's and 330's that id like to spool up some #45 copper. Cant really find much info on copper capacity on these reels. I was thinking about 100' max on the 220's and 200' on the 330's but not sure. Whats the most each of these reels would hold?

in Tackle and Techniques

• LC and Copper lengths for these reels

Well with winter coming up and some time on my hands I am looking to optimize my rod and reel presentation. Already looking at new rods and am now choosing which lengths of LC and Copper to spool up based on the reels I already own. I recently picked up a few that don't have line and I have some already spooled that I wouldn't mind changing to optimize the use of the reels capacity, drag, and retrieval rate. Here is what I have and if it is spooled up what it is set up with. 1 Okuma Ma

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Okuma CLR 553 LS and Okuma Convector CV55L copper reels

Two reels both with 900 feet of 50 pound power pro and 300 feet of 45# copper. Neither set up has been used too much. No rods. The CLR 553 LS could probably fit 400 feet of copper on it. Asking $100 for each reel or $175 for the pair. Located in Wilson, will be driving to Sodus bay on the 26th. Will deliver or ship as necessary.       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Fluorocarbon leader or not

Fluorocarbon leader or not I am running 30lb Trilene Big Game on my rigger reels for Salmon...are you guys running a fluorocarbon leader or not.  Thanks....

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Okuma Copper, Leadcore, and SS Wire Spooling Chart

OKUMA AND BLOOD RUN 45# COPPER SPOOLING CHART   65# BRAID BACKER 45# COPPER  20-30# FLUOROCARBON LEADER   50' Okuma 30 series (Classic, Magda, Convector, Cold Water) 50' Blood Run 45#- copper 800' of Blood Run 65#- braid backer 55' of 20# Blood Run Fluorocarbon- leader   100' Okuma 30 series (Classic, Magda, Convector, Cold Water) 100' Blood Run 45#- copper 600' of Blood Run 65#- braid backer 55' of 20# Blood Run Fluorocarbon-

in Tackle and Techniques