Cyn/Strike 3

Are there any other ladies out there that want to make up a team?

Mary Ann, if your putting together a team like the one on the video in this link............ :arrow: http://fishing.lakeontariounited.com/vi ... ...........I'll drive!! ;)

....Vince/Zeke, you may be scrambling for a mate for the fish-off if these women are serious about their own team.......This is really getting interesting now.

Mrs. Choas, I too may be comming to the Cayuga LOU All,I think they are planning to anchor and jig as i heard my husband say he was bringing his ball and chain,I understand they will be serving steak one of his E mails said something about bringing the old cow, im sow excited about meeting the other gals there.Dont forget to remind your husband to take his beano if hes anything like ray ,well gotta go for now have to pack a lunch and send my a&&ho(@ off to work .. Mrs. Koziatek you may call me Buala

PS: ill be bringing my own pole as my husband made a lewd remark about my size 28 jeans, i swore id never touch his rod again !!!!!! darn thing always went off before it got in the water anyways, Just to clarify I wear 28 slim fit NOT relaxed fit like he said . Mrs. K.

Guest guppy2

Pleased to meet you Mrs.C.IF you and Mr C are still on friendly terms....plaese tell his he's had a PM since Sat.Cyn is also a crew member in Barney's Spring,Red Cross,Cayuga Free Lou All,LOC(maybe) and Barneys Fall Derby.I'm still waiting to see if STYX is going to fish with the MRS.................... Zeke(Strike3 )

NUT ... A couple yrs ago I bought her her fishing licence,sighned

her up for the 1k a day derby,both LOC derbys.She never went out even once. To hot ,to cold ,to rough,To calm ,to early, to late .To long ,to far.

Jeez I wish I could read all of the posts.

:$:$ im getting a little concerned here when i saw MS instead of MRS. i thought the wife thing was a spoof :$:$ MY apoligies if theres a mrs or ms here guess my (boat vocabulary) kinda snuck out ............guess the dancers Choas was planning at the awards ceromony ant gonna happen now. 8)8)

His recent expenditures on new rods and reels for something called dipsey’s has me riled…

..........I'd be riled too if I had a husband spending money on those slender bodied, bikini clad dipsey's in that video :shock: :x :shock: