Sold / Closed Mercury 150 hp XL (25") 2013 Four Stroke

My 2013 150 hp XL (25") is up for sale as I am re-powering in early January. Complete hardcopy computer records of how the engine was ran by rpm and alarms will be available. I am the original owner. I made this Demo video 6 weeks ago showing it starting at the dock / ramping up to full speed on plane / Trolling at 2.5 mph / and displaying all Smart Gauge data toggling thru the pages. It has 1,200 hours of which 80% was under 1,000 rpms. Stored inside for 7 years. Meticulously maintained. Showroom condition. Average NADA Marine retail is $8,500. That is where I am starting. Click on the "You Tube" link to see 2 minute video. 25" Transom needed for this XL shaft. Vt Home and Marine is removing it in early January when the new engine arrives.

You Tube video Demo Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOGCHN770g&t=3s

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2578.JPG

IMG_2579.JPG

Edited by digitroll

Great question and thanks for asking:  Compression hasn't been tested and it can be tested by my shop on request if the buyer wants to pay the labor. The reason I am selling is I am re-powering with the new 200 hp V6 Mercury Four stroke for my 196 Fishmaster Starcraft 2013.  Just ordered it a few days ago and will be here in 5 weeks.  They don't make this new motor in hp lower than 175 hp yet.  I like the reviews and the technology advances on the 175-300 hp motor released 18 months ago.  A friend of mine repowered with the new 200 hp Mercury 4 stroke last spring and loves it and trolls with it.  He had a 200 hp 2013 Optimax with 6,000 hours on it when he repowered last spring.

New 200 hp 4 stroke:

71217200-666403973869539-155206156427250

Edited by digitroll

When I take the engine off to repower in early January I will have a compression / leak down test performed and get the info off the engine with the computer showing rpms and what time logged along with any alarms for the history of the engine.  The last time the belt and water pump was replaced at the 300 hour service interval was March 2018 for which I have the service record from VT Home and Marine my dealer.

Here is the average Low and Average Retail for Nada marine looked up today:

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 4.20.32 AM.png

Edited by digitroll