for sale : usa classifieds

spoony divers for sale.    the spoony diver is made by steve prine in warsaw mo. .spoony divers are made of aluminum, stainless steel. it is 5 inch in diameter and weighs 7.2 ounces spoony divers are used for trolling for stripers, muskies and more .guaranteed not to break,will replace. and free shipping. spoonydivers@gmail .com 816 699 8621. $15 each spoony diver on ebay.com thank you.

20191022_164218.jpg

20191001_172839_1569973517092_001.jpg

20191020_185122.jpg

20191022_164218.jpg

20191001_172839_1569973517092_001.jpg

20191020_185122.jpg

• Like 1

Are these divers adjustable for direction? They appear to be, but wanted to ask anyway. Any experience using them with heavy bunker spoons for stripers? The release on Dipsey’s isn’t strong enough to hold bunker spoons, no matter how much you tighten it.

It appears there are two different styles the ones in pictures 2 and 5 do not appear to have a release mechanism and work like the tiny Big Jon disks that you would fight the disk and the fish. Might be a bit difficult with a 5" disk.

• Like 1

ok the 5 inch has a release, move the lead on the bottom left or right to go port or starboard of boat. now the 5 inch pro is for people how dont like the release like fish guides. they are not that hard to bring in. thanks for your opinion, i look forward to that. thank you, steve

Edited by steve prine

hello nick sorry for the delay, my count must have went to zero.item #spoony diver 223754894753  i have 3 sizes of spoony divers a 4 inch i use for shallow water up to 30 ft deep, a 5 inch that  dives real deep , and a 5 inch pro. i did not  make a chart there are to many variances. thank you steve

Geez, thanks for the offer  Steve, but I wouldn't even think of taking some spoony divers from you without paying for them. If you send them to me, along with your address, I'll be happy to pay you for them. i would love to try them out for stripers this year, but I'm not sure how much longer they'll be off the Jersey coast before heading south for the winter. As with most fishing it all depends on the weather. I'll send you a PM, and thank you in advance.

Nick