King of the lake Tournaments

HAMMER

Kevin, your marina will offer a great setting for this leg of the Scotty, we have been enjoying the hospitality of Wilson for many years as our tourney participation has come and gone, truly a glamorous stay each season, very inviting to say the least my friend !!

It's a great thing, nice way to get lots of anglers super excited for the 5 Scotty's events by offering a 20G 1st place prize/per each !!! WOW !!! Can not wait, as a tourney angler the feeling of this future competition sure does feel good !! Also heard rumors of generous payouts down the line as well.

A few rules that should favor many anglers who have showed concern in the past regarding participation:

-Salmon Only

-No Observer

-3 man teams a great option, even with an 8 rod limit for the Scotty's those 3 man teams can feel the ut-most confidence. Running 6 rods has proven itself productive in other Canadian based tourneys (Just ask Vince as he brought a staggering limit of heavy Kings in to win the Tightline-Shootout running the limit of 6 rods in 2008)

-Largest 5 Salmon

-Pre-fish Friday big King event

-New exciting major sponsors for Big Fish Friday, King of the Lake Over-all and each of the Scotty events itself, even A-TOM-MIK has found its sponsorship place for this event and it sure does make us happy to be involved in another prestigious "Big Lake" competition

-As this event will follow suit to the Canadian based Port Dalhouise Scotty held 9/2008 there were some awesome weigh-in advantages that were fast, thorough and pretty much painless, a new idea/concept in weighing of the Salmon that will keep your interest in the weigh-in. Some really neat procedures favoring anglers, fun stuff !!!

HOW EXCITING IS THIS ?????

I am sure the rest of the details will follow as soon as the daunting task of tying all remaining loose ends come together.

Stay tuned as Yvan would like to let this all loose as quickly as possible, just so much to come together, but well worth the wait !!!

Tom

I am really looking forward to these events. The Wilson Scotty will be our first....c-mon spring :clap::clap: I'll call tomorrow Kevin. I can't wait to spend some time at your Marina again. By far the class of the south shore!!

-Salmon Only

-No Observer

-3 man teams a great option, even with an 8 rod limit for the Scotty's those 3 man teams can feel the ut-most confidence. Running 6 rods has proven itself productive in other Canadian based tourneys (Just ask Vince as he brought a staggering limit of heavy Kings in to win the Tightline-Shootout running the limit of 6 rods in 2008)

-Largest 5 Salmon

-Pre-fish Friday big King event

Tom

Wuuuuuuuuuuu Whooooooooooo! Salmon only!

Yes sir Mr. Yankee- ex-bass- (: -, 700 copper mad man etc. etc., Salmon Only, no more getting our asses handed to us by the Reeds', Thayers', Fellucas', Jordans', Lahoskys' and on and on................ now looking forward to getting beat by a bigger box of silvers however is an easier de-feat to handle, lol (: (: (:

Will prove exciting !!!!!!!!!!

Tom

great info. finally something positive and participant friendly. make it 38 teams comitted! 20k cash for first place in this economy is nothing short of spectacular! if done right this event will be the premier event on lake ontario. this should get interesting, i am going to make some popcorn and see where this post goes. come on spring! Dave

Hey guys.

Thanks for the interest. It is very exciting to bring this new tournament series to your side of the pond. We are anticipating many great days on the lake this summer. Our new website should be up very soon and we will be launching our maketing program in order to fill the fields to a maximum of 100 boats per event.

To come over to our side is pretty painless unless you have prior convictions of some kind. Prior to June 09 all you require to cross will be Drivers license, birth cetificate and ownership of the vessel. If you run your boat over you call imagration and tell them who you are and they might come to check the boat out and maybe not.

We have secured some great sponsors that will help make this series awesome. Hopefully you can join us.

Can't wait for Spring!

Yvan

Hookedup, further info will be released in the near future once finalized, here are a few general rules

Main Event

-Up to 5 Salmon per day

-10 points per fish

-1 point per pound

-Other species brought to the scales will result in forfeiture of points on that day

-10 Places paid

Dreamweaver Big Fish Friday

$50/entry (you do not have to be in main event)

-Heaviest single Salmon

-3 Places paid

Over-all Team of the Year

-Most consistent team/accumilated points after 5 events

-3 Places paid

Rumors are circulating of a pretty hefty cash prize for team of the year, can't wait to hear this !!!!

Tom

Do you guys fish any of the three on the North side of the lake? If so do you have to do any thing special to tow your boat over the border? Thanks Sean

Hookedup,

I have trailered my 245 Genmar Sportcabin to the spring Scotty for the last 4 years. There is no particular problem crossing the border. I always have the registration and the title with me but haven't needed it. I have also left the boat there for a few weeks on one occasion. If you leave it there, you need to fill out a special form with Canadian customs and then show it to them when you return. If you are just going in with it and returning with it at the end of your trip, there should be no problem.

Dick

You can get them at any Canadian Tire or any tackle shop. Also by calling 1-800-667-1940. If you call, the agent on the phone will tell you that you won't get it in time so you should just buy it in a store. You practically have to INSIST that she sell you a license...LOL. BTW....I always get mine in 3 -5 days when I call so, despite what she will tell you, buying them over the phone is NOT a problem.