All Lake Ontario members

A thoughtful note Trouthunter. We do indeed have much to be thankful for in this great country of ours too and it is a good time to remember those folks that gave their very lives so that we can live the way we do and enjoy these special resources and activities.:smile: Happy Thanksgiving to all the LOU "family".

Happy Thanksgiving folks!!! I'm not a super religious guy but God bless everyone and God bless our great country I'd say we all have it pretty good when ya sit back and take a look at the Grand scheme of things we have alot to be thankful for!!! Now back to your regular scheduled programming ( steelhead creel limit war) ;)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

10 hours ago, Sk8man said:

A thoughtful note Trouthunter. We do indeed have much to be thankful for in this great country of ours too and it is a good time to remember those folks that gave their very lives so that we can live the way we do and enjoy these special resources and activities.:smile: Happy Thanksgiving to all the LOU "family".

You are one member that I would love to meet we both have the love & passion for this great fishery we have here in the Finger Lakes & western Lake Ontario may you have a great winter on my way to the Florida Keys for the winter see you in spring

3 hours ago, L&M said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all :yes:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Hank the best boat man in all of New York & then some , on my way to the Keys for the winter talk to you soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 8:42 PM, Trouthunter said:

You are one member that I would love to meet we both have the love & passion for this great fishery we have here in the Finger Lakes & western Lake Ontario may you have a great winter on my way to the Florida Keys for the winter see you in spring

Sounds good have a great holiday season down there. :smile: