Mark Stothard's Trout Unlimited Slide Show

Pete Collin

Hello All,

Mark Stothard was a celebrated personality in the hunting and fishing world of Western NY.  He lived on the bank of Oak Orchard Creek.  The Buffalo chapter of Trout Unlimited invited him to give a comedy slideshow in 2000.  He brought down the house so hard that they invited him back in 2001.  Luckily I saved the old videotape I shot that night.

This is very cool I miss him ..I have a couple of his paintings and carvings..every time I stopped to see him was an adventure, you never knew what he might be up to or what he might say. There will never be another like him ever. Thanks for sharing this I brightened a rainy crappy day for me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

On 12/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, bluegiller said:

This is very cool I miss him ..I have a couple of his paintings and carvings..every time I stopped to see him was an adventure, you never knew what he might be up to or what he might say. There will never be another like him ever. Thanks for sharing this I brightened a rainy crappy day for me.

Bluegiller,

Would you consider putting up pictures of your paintings and sculptures?  I'd love to see them.

Pete,
I sure can this is the painting in my home office I had that pic on my phone already . I will take pics of the other this week and post them too.. you can see his signature fly in the pic also. I have. Couple of those he tied for me also just stuck in a shelf of a shadow box in my office also. IMG_20191111_150657193_BURST000_COVER.jpeg

• Like 1