for sale : usa Reels For Sale Lower price

I have 2 Okuma Catalina 55W, conventional reels that I used for a 500 and 600 copper. One has 300 yards of 50lb Power Pro backing. These do not have level winds. However nobody ever had issues reeling in fish with them. Asking $50 each plus $10 shipping for the pair.  All in good working condition. PayPal preferred. 

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

Edited by Total Chaos

14 hours ago, Total Chaos said:

I have 2 Okuma Catalina 55W, conventional reels that I used for a 500 and 600 copper. One has 300 yards of 50 Power Pro backing. These do not have level winds. However nobody ever had issues reeling in fish with them. Asking $60 each plus $10 shipping. I also have 2 Okuma Convector CV 55L. Both have 300 yards of Power Pro backing and were used for a 300 and 400 copper. $60ea and $10 for shipping. Finally I have 1 Okuma Classic Pro XP-452L that I used for a 200 copper. It also has 300 yards of Power Pro Backing. $30 plus $5 for shipping. All in good working condition. You can have all of them for $250 and that includes shipping. PayPal preferred.

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4675.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG

Pm sent

Edited by Reel Chaos

Yes the copper is still on it but I had taken a bad spot out of that 600ft section. I don’t even know how much is left. Also it may have splices in it. I’m taking it off before I ship. And yes the backing stays on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app