Waiting for Ice

BobM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BobM, did you prepare your ice auger for that? I love to use ION Electric Ice Auger for that ( you can find more info here), in a reason cause it has a lot of pros and wins in a comparison with all other models of augers. It makes extra-smooth cutting and progressive reverse system for better results. Only few models cut ice as smooth as this one.

Edited by paarker540

Was looking to get out this weekend. Does not look good so far. Looking to take the drive up north. Somewhere has to have ice. It's going to be sketchy if I do get out. Anybody looking to go out needs a spud with them. Hopefully way up north has some ice. It's 4-6 HR drive to get up there. Going to have to go check it out. At least find a small pond to fish.....still think we will get a good end of season. Let's hope!

• 2 weeks later...

Ice is finally on the way.....Maybe a week. Lets all be safe and wait for at least 4 inches on the Lake shore Ponds. With single number low temps and calm winds....should not take too long. Maybe next weekend I'll see you all out there. I prefer Cranberry pond...If no parking....then Long pond or Braddock's Bay. Good luck to all!