Predator time

strutnrut62

Wonder if that’s legal or is it considered wanton waste? Thought about doing that at the end of late season but think I could get jammed up. I think roadkill gives me minimal exposure.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Can’t do carcasses, too easy to drag off. One they dragged off the other night was not that stripped. I don’t stake them down though. When they get through the old, they come for the new.

Back yard is dense red brush. Perfect habitat for them.

Think I’m going to head south on 390 tomorrow. Has to be a freshy somewhere between here and Dansville.

Ive been looking for a fresh 1 myself and I haven’t seen 1 in weeks between Rush and southern Livingston county Bill and I drive over 200 miles a day when I’m working.

You’re supposed to have a carcass tag.
I have a bunch of cop friends and have used them in the past but don’t think I will get jammed up with road kills.

11 hours ago, Bosun Cowboy said:

Everything in NY is illegal. Thank the Liberals for that !

At least you will not have to sit in jail, you will be out on bail!

• Like 1

Got some pretty funny looks and a couple of honks pulling the roadkill off 490 in Victor today. I wonder what the folks think I do with it. One of the guys at work told another guy that as good as it is, he’s not eating anymore of my snack sticks Ha Ha!!!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Got some pretty funny looks and a couple of honks pulling the roadkill off 490 in Victor today. I wonder what the folks think I do with it. One of the guys at work told another guy that as good as it is, he’s not eating anymore of my snack sticks Ha Ha!!!

I'd wear a white coat and a chefs hat while dragging the roadkill. That will keep the drive by folks guessing for sure. :rofl:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1