Predator time

strutnrut62

Junior had one coming into the bait this morning but just before he got a shot another howled and off it ran. Lots of tracks out back, just a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On 12/16/2019 at 1:18 PM, whaler1 said:

Put a carcass out last week and it’s been getting hammered. Put the motion detector out today and the .204 is ready to bark. Game on. IMG_0864.JPGIMG_0865.JPG

holy crap good man, with brush like that behind your house stop cutting lawn and put a food plot in instead!  

Well being MIA from the predator seen most of the season I finally went out last night with my wife. Called fox in at two of the three sets missed one at 45 leaving me a discouraged marksman. But my biggest take from last night is I’m still using my original caller (fox pro spit fire) and it occasionally runs a real weird screeching noise on certain calls. Looking to upgrade to something that can project some more volume with clear tone. Anybody got a good take on the fox pro fusion versus the fox pro hammer jack. Also tried out a new quiver critter decoy rabbit that I was very unimpressed with does it seem to make unnatural noise as it shimmies around

Got home around 630 from work. Let the dogs out to do their business and as soon as they cleared the deck the yotes started barking and howling. Definitely within a hundred yards or so.

Had the 17 out, was a fox a few minutes ago, not this time. Put the 17 down and grabbed the 204. Lit it up and he’s hard left through the willow tree. Tom gets a window and shoots. Gets a piece and it does a 180 and runs south. Quick re rack and running shot and drops it. Pretty cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Effin fantastic. So cool it didn’t tear it up. My son shot a monster gray fox some years ago with the 204 and it got ruined. My guy wouldn’t even mount it.
The Yote he shot last night was torn up too. Usually though you can’t even tell it was shot, you’d think they died out of fright lol.
Great stuff. Love to see more pics and hear more about the hunt. Male or female?

• Like 1

Effin fantastic. So cool it didn’t tear it up. My son shot a monster gray fox some years ago with the 204 and it got ruined. My guy wouldn’t even mount it. The Yote he shot last night was torn up too. Usually though you can’t even tell it was shot, you’d think they died out of fright lol.

Great stuff. Love to see more pics and hear more about the hunt. Male or female?

These v max 40gr have been great on yotes as well.Female 21lbs 4oz! Anyone know if after its mounted will i still be allergic to it? Im highly allergic to cats and and to take a shower and 2 Benadryl's after the pics! IMG_6029.thumb.JPG.b62310bfb93a94bfc3a88dea96e7a2a7.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile appIMG_6040.thumb.JPG.546b65e2b730808c7297c06b112e25df.JPG