Predator time

strutnrut62

Surprised that we haven’t had any rubbed yet. Guard hairs still 100%. Had some pretty ones this year but still nothing crazy. Great thing is nothing with mange this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a Foxpro and a motorized decoy just never had the time to really do it. I've trapped a ton of them but this calling them is a whole different game. Thank you

Don’t quit. Kill one.
You will, play the wind.
Use a decoy. Something as simple as a turkey tail feather on a piece of fishing line off a stake.
It will happen.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Time to rest the hounds again! They been running real hard with this great running weather. They ran 5 yotes in the last couple of days alone. One of the runs were a pair(started off with 3) that stuck together for many of miles all the way from the town of Hamlin and into Hilton before we pulled hounds off before they got in trouble with traffic and houses!IMG_20200301_153951593.jpegIMG_20200216_132626088.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Sounds like you get an assist on Tommy’s Yote this morning Ken.
Sorry if the boys interrupted your run.

Thanks Bill, it was a great morning I had a couple of my old slower hounds out running and it was great listening those old boys chase! The best part of the morning was to hear your young son scored on a beautiful yote and another young Hunter was with him and is now sold on coyote hunting!!!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1