Humminbird Zero Lines - North America

Brand new in unopened package. Came with purchase of new boat & Humminbird unit. $85 located in Buffalo.20191217_062447.thumb.jpeg.5cd39ebe0a3eb1a9465e7c6be8f2317a.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just bought a ten and a twelve inch Heli X's and that didn't come with either of them. Did you get solid. Just curious. Thanks

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I don't have the program for the computer. I don't need to save my custom maps on my computer to look at when I'm at home. Keeping it simple, by recording directly onto the ZL card saves me time and money.
I'm not anywhere near that advanced. I mostly fish lake Erie and Onieda. Hopefully start going to Canada again.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've only used it once or twice at the end if the 2019 season, but you can see the contours on your fish finder as you are fishing.
That's awesome. When I bought the helix's I kept fishing until it was time to hunt. I have them installed and etherneted together and saw them fire up. Last unit was an 1199 that I loved but the g3 units look to be so much better. Did you know that you can buy a high speed transducer for them and when installed the unit automatically chooses the transducer. High speed transducer is only down imaging but I think it was only fifty bucks I figured what's another fifty

• Like 1

That's awesome. When I bought the helix's I kept fishing until it was time to hunt. I have them installed and etherneted together and saw them fire up. Last unit was an 1199 that I loved but the g3 units look to be so much better. Did you know that you can buy a high speed transducer for them and when installed the unit automatically chooses the transducer. High speed transducer is only down imaging but I think it was only fifty bucks I figured what's another fifty

I'll check it out. Thanks. YouTube is an amazing tool for learning

• Like 1

I've heard about the high speed ducer, but I also run a Lowrance HDS9 Gen3 unit a TotalScan ducer, so both units do SI, DI, GPS. My Helix 10 is the Mega + SI, DI, GPS G3N.
Do you have good luck with Lowrance. I've used them since paper graphs in the early 1980's. Last two I had needed to be fixed and they told me they had no parts because they don't make them. Offered me a 100 off on a new one. To me that's not a reason to stay. Especially with the price of the new units. Right about that time a friend of mine bought a hds gen 2 I believe and to get side and down imaging he had to buy all kinds of extras. Went to hummingbird and so far so good. Fingers crossed

I love running both the Lowrance & Humminbird side by side. The Lowrance HDS Gen 3 and newer units are more user friendly than the older units. With the Gen 3 and newer units, I just plug in the all in one ducer and that's it, just like Humminbird.

I love running both the Lowrance & Humminbird side by side. The Lowrance HDS Gen 3 and newer units are more user friendly than the older units. With the Gen 3 and newer units, I just plug in the all in one ducer and that's it, just like Humminbird.
That makes a lot more sense. I figured that Lowrance rushed to market with the first one they could come up with