for sale : usa Stuff sold

This forum has been a fantastic experience for me to sell a bunch of tackle and gear this past Fall.     It was a great experiences with these transactions and the guys that purchased my stuff and fisherman are very trustworthy people.   Thanks everyone!

Edited by digitroll
ddfdsf
  • Like 1

Its really is a one stop shop, I even learned what window blinds shades suit me the most today on here. But really besides that and Tompeter this whole site is fantastic, I wish Lake Erie United had a little more going on over there as it is my home base. Great group of people on here Merry Christmas!

Its really is a one stop shop, I even learned what window blinds shades suit me the most today on here. But really besides that and Tompeter this whole site is fantastic, I wish Lake Erie United had a little more going on over there as it is my home base. Great group of people on here Merry Christmas!
It is a very good experience to buy and sell on here. I have a few people that I've bought multiple things from at different times . I look on here the first thing in the morning and check multiple times during the day. I also wish that lake Erie United would catch up. Merry Christmas to all and I still want more gear so sell sell sell

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app