Sold / Closed WTB Oki Kingfisher 2 Golden Boy Salmon Flashers

4 hours ago, machzrcr said:

Not sure if u just didn't want to buy new or not. But screwy louies in Fairhaven had some earlier in the year. Price wasn't bad at all.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

According to a couple distributors I talked to Oki discontinued the Golden Boy sometime ago.

4 hours ago, lyteline said:

We'll look thru our archives Glen...Merry Christmas 

3 hours ago, L&M said:

I think I have a couple in the archives too Glenn

Thanks guys. Let me know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chinook35 said:

Gibbs-Delta bought out o’ki. And I’ve never seen anything good come from this company. They discontinued most of their kingfisher II colors

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks. I wonder if I can still get the kingfisher2 blanks? I'll have to check it out.

A guy from this board pmed me that he makes Lake Ontario tackle so I had him make me a couple. He did a nice job and the deal went through without a glitch. I would recommend him if you are looking for something.

marckulak on this board.

• Like 1

Glen I think you could reproduce these with their lemon lime blank. Tape off the blade and whip some paint off a paint brush at the blank to reproduce the splatter edge. 

3 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Glen I think you could reproduce these with their lemon lime blank. Tape off the blade and whip some paint off a paint brush at the blank to reproduce the splatter edge. 

Thanks but that is not a Golden Boy. Golden Boy was a clear blank with gold tape on the top 1/2 silver tape on the bottom 1/2.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This thread must have sparked some interest, I have several requests for this paddle ... since oki was sold to Gibbs I cant get their blanks anymore....but I have absolutely no complaints about these 11" blanks ...they flat out catch fish.

I have ONE more of these left after the 6 I made up, if anyone is interested and if theres enough interest I can get more gold tape

Well that was quick ..last one sold.

PM me if still interested, and I'll get a list and get another roll of tape

Thanks as always

20200115_181643.thumb.jpeg.16d77c1a8f4a960b957f4bb22c5d66d9.jpeg20200115_181651.thumb.jpeg.3158ef96fbc5cea76d80a389d1bbf5c6.jpeg20200115_181846.thumb.jpeg.5c38cf19c306082903957b49a8461f07.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app