And can I add, go Trump in 2020!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

7 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

no

LOL

12 minutes ago, spoonfed-1 said:

My condolences.

LOL

going to be tough game for the bills on the other hand may be Tom will have a bad game and Josh will run and pass for five touchdowns               LOL 

Edited by fisherdude
  • Like 1

If Allen can get his pass accuracy where it is supposed to be, hold onto the ball more carefully,get rid of the ball faster,  and the Bills defense lives up to potential and put Brady off his game They stand a chance. Brady is not the same QB as he used to be (despite the naysayers)and is starting to show his age. He is afraid of getting hit, can't run or scramble for crap and stays in that protected pocket all the time so if the defense can rush him to throw off his passing game, overrun his "protectors" and they protect against Gilmore the Bills may do some harm.....whole lot of "ifs" but possible:lol:.If the Pats had Drew Brees the Bills would probably be screwed.

Edited by Sk8man

Yep. Pats always have something cooking in the second half. Got to keep the pressure going (both sides really) This season has pretty much been mostly about defense for the Bills and the Pats as well.

Prediction....pats won’t win a playoff game and Buffalo will beat the Texans. Mad props to the “gamers” that carry the patriots to all the wins, but the writing is on the wall. Allen missed two easy throws to his tightend that would have helped. Funny how he makes the hard throws on the move when he just lets it rip. When he has the easy throws he misses. Frustrating. Great game. 

• 2 weeks later...