Foot ball

My expectations were  to win 10 to 11,games and make the playoffs . Maybe Win a game . And win the East , which was closer, than most think. 

QB growing pains and no real good wide receivers . 

Can't expect to win every game scoring less than 21 pts . Was not the D s fault . 

I think it boils down to fact that  the Bills played very well the first half but you can't win games not playing well in the second half in a fairly low scoring game. Josh Allen is a work in progress and he made some not so great plays as one factor. The Texans played better than the Bills in the second half and that is where you win games.

9 hours ago, spoonfed-1 said:

My picks for today.

Pats will cover the spread 5pts and over at 44.5

Buffalo should pull this one out.

Boy did my picks suck today. Hopefully better tomorrow with the Saints and Seattle

Edited by spoonfed-1

3 hours ago, spoonfed-1 said:

Man, that sucked after dominating the first half

The Bills coaching staff is to blame for this loss.  Stale 2nd half game plan.  Houston made changes at the half. 

I was surprised to see New England Patriots lose last night at home. Will this be Tom Brady's last game as aPatriot? I seen on pre-show his and wife's multimillion-dollar home is for sale. Tom is going to be a free agent and the chargers were looking to pick him up. Time will tell.

I'm going to go with the saints and Seahawks for the wins tomorrow. Hopefully we see some entertaining football.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app