Foot ball

Yup another good one.....so far I'm zero for 2 in my predictions Hope I do better at fishing this season :lol: Oops correction I am 1 for 3 I picked the Titans over the Pats .....how could I forget? (sorry Bill:smile:)

Edited by Sk8man

Yup another good one.....so far I'm zero for 2 in my predictions Hope I do better at fishing this season :lol: Oops correction I am 1 for 3 I picked the Titans over the Pats .....how could I forget? (sorry Bill:smile:)

No worries, I did too. Won $20 off one of my boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Texas crooks stole another one again from Buffalo. All the referees failed to blow their whistles when the player dropped the ball in the end zone and it was recovered by Buffalo as a fumble recovery in the end zone. Again the ruling was made out of sight from the public by the Texas Mafia.

Texas crooks stole another one again from Buffalo. All the referees failed to blow their whistles when the player dropped the ball in the end zone and it was recovered by Buffalo as a fumble recovery in the end zone. Again the ruling was made out of sight from the public by the Texas Mafia.

I agree the guy should have took a knee in the endzone to give himself up. But I think it was obvious he did give himself up and threw the ball on the ground to the ref I really didn't want to see the Bills win that way. Or ( Decision made by betting Mafia ) My opinion the Bills lost the game with Josh Allen he's got a wicked arm and the passes are hard to handle. When he runs witch he really good at he carries the ball like a loaf of bread and fumbles. Watson from Houston had a really good game and put a lot of pressure on Allen he couldn't handle it Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No use crying over spilled milk.  My wife and I are die hard Bills fans but despite the fact that they played a good first half they faultered in the second half and did not play up to par or as well as the Texans. There were questionable calls in the first half as well and the Bills were luckily on the good end of things.

The Bills have shown a lot of progress this season and are commended for it but they are also not ready for "prime time" YET (as in a Superbowl appearance). They are a young team with plenty of "gifts" but they need more time together and further development of those gifts and especially Josh Allen. He has the makings of a great quarterback in terms of native ability, a strong throwing arm but he needs to develop better control in terms of consistent accuracy. The Bills need some taller pass receivers so that they can get the "jump balls" better from the high throws. Josh Allen needs to learn that a lot of the success in getting up the field relates to shorter screen passes and that high throws long range are not always the best method for gaining ground and are "risky" and should be used more sparingly and selectively.. The main strategy of developing their primary game plans around Josh Allen is both a benefit and liability because if he gets taken out it is very difficult to re-align things around another quarterback.....fine when it is working but they don't have a lot of depth YET to their second team line-up either. So much for armchair quarterbacking from someone old enough to be Brady's father:lol:

13 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Better to be a has been than a never been!

That right there is a life truth :yes:

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United