WTB Ugly Stik - BWD 1101 8'3" light action 6-20 lb line

I got two older ones I would part with. One in nice shape the other in decent shape ( some bubbling in rod varnish and some friction marks on the finish but rod still functions perfectly.) $50.00 for both. I live in MA and will be up in Mexico Bay starting the end of March early April. Otherwise you would pay shipping.

1 minute ago, wet the net said:

Can you send me some pics? Do they match exactly the model?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

yes and yes. If I can't get to it today I will takes some pictures tomorrow. Also have some Diawa sealine 27 sglcs to go with them if you are interested.

1 hour ago, IrishGoodByes said:

Also interested in this model rod if any one else has any to part with

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Somebody already claimed the two I have if wet the net doesn't take them.

1 hour ago, wet the net said:

Spoon fed. I am going to pass on these two rods. Thank you so much for responding. Im sure these will be snatched up quick because they are great sticks and not easy to find

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not a problem. Somebody already pmed me that they want them if you don't take them.

Thanks for letting me know.

I have three 1102  8.3 footers and two 1101 2 piece seven footers all brand spanking new. I'll see if I can dig them out and see what I want to part with.

I did not not know that the 8.3 footers are hard to get. The 2 piece 7 footers are really hard to get

1 hour ago, rolmops said:

I have three 1102  8.3 footers and two 1101 2 piece seven footers all brand spanking new. I'll see if I can dig them out and see what I want to part with.

I did not not know that the 8.3 footers are hard to get. The 2 piece 7 footers are really hard to get

The 7' rods are medium action, not light.

I've had people tell me that the ones from 20 or so years ago are better than today's I think it may have something to do with the guides or wraps. Any thoughts? I have one of the older ones that I quite like it came with a reel  I wanted at a swap long before I  considered salmon fishing. I'm glad I kept it and have been watching  for a mate for a couple of years

6 hours ago, horsehunter said:

I've had people tell me that the ones from 20 or so years ago are better than today's I think it may have something to do with the guides or wraps. Any thoughts? I have one of the older ones that I quite like it came with a reel  I wanted at a swap long before I  considered salmon fishing. I'm glad I kept it and have been watching  for a mate for a couple of years

It might be the made in China as opposed to the made in USA thing, but I'm not sure if that is the case with these rods .

2 hours ago, rolmops said:

It might be the made in China as opposed to the made in USA thing, but I'm not sure if that is the case with these rods .

11 hours ago, rolmops said:

I'll take your 7 ft 2 piece rods if you want to part with them.

• 9 months later...