Happy New Year!

Gill-T

So I find myself drinking southern comfort, fire in the fireplace, dog asleep by the fire, watching Wicked Tuna and hunting episodes on sportsman channel, while listening to Alan Jackson, Toby Keith and Kenny Rodgers on YouTube.  I am waxing pathetic. I am sitting here by myself, thankful for all I have in this world crying. Is this what happens when you hit 50 on New Years?  So much to be thankful for in 2019!  Venison in the freezer. A great salmon season on Ontario. A great walleye season on Erie. Cheers gentlemen to 2019!  Bring on 2020!   Bring it!!!!

• Like 4

I do have a lot to be thankful for or is that the wrong holiday? At 74 i don't think i will even try to see midnight and the arrival of the new year. I hate winter and may just hibernate until Groundhog Day and if i don't see my shadow go back for another 6 weeks. Happy New year folks and lets hope for an early spring and usable launches and marinas by mid march

Happy New Year to all the LOU folks out there. Let's hope this upcoming year is the best yet and that everyone stays safe and has a happy productive year. Like Horsehunter (and same age) I am just thankful for just being here to celebrate the new year.:smile: Life is short.....enjoy it to the fullest.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 2

Boarding for the 2020 flight is announced!
Carry only the best memories of 2019 in your luggage ...
leave lost moments to bad times.
The duration of your trip will be exactly 12 months.
Your next stopovers are: Health, Love, Joy, Harmony, Prosperity and Peace.
The Captain offers you the following menu, served during the flight:
Friendship cocktail
Supreme of good health
Gratin of prosperity
Excellent news set
Success salad
Happiness log
All accompanied by bursts of laughter.
Have a good and pleasant trip on flight 2020 but don't forget your friends who are currently fighting a sickness or a disease.

Happy New Years everyone!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, horsehunter said:

I do have a lot to be thankful for or is that the wrong holiday? At 74 i don't think i will even try to see midnight and the arrival of the new year. I hate winter and may just hibernate until Groundhog Day and if i don't see my shadow go back for another 6 weeks. Happy New year folks and lets hope for an early spring and usable launches and marinas by mid march

I have to confess telling an unintentional lie but my wife informs me I'm 76 not the 74 I stated. I hope this doesn't bring bad karma in 2020 at least it was done before midnight and not in the new year. I guess feeling younger than your actual age is a good thing.. Again Happy New Year

• Like 1