Wanted Barrel for 20 gauge Ithaca 37

I found the 20" buck barrel.

I STILL NEED: a 26" Improved Cylinder or screw in chokes

Interchangeable barrels started with SN 855000. 

Before that the factory could fit additional barrels only to your receiver, if desired.

The rules for the classifieds on this site prohibits the sale/trade of firearms and ammunition.  Gun parts like a barrel might fall under a grey area, but considering this is a free listing fishing site one might use another site for firearms classifieds.  This is a great forum and want to keep it that way.

The rules for the classifieds on this site prohibits the sale/trade of firearms and ammunition.  Gun parts like a barrel might fall under a grey area, but considering this is a free listing fishing site one might use another site for firearms classifieds.  This is a great forum and want to keep it that way.

Enough censorship. If the guy needs a model 37 barrel , let him advertise. I had a 12 gauge model 37 years ago. That gun killed on both ends. Awesome recoil

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Gun parts are fine for now, our fine down state friends are trying to out law selling any gun parts , but they have not done it yet, as long as it's not the reciever that carries the serial number you are ok at least for now. But the actual reciever in NY there is no person to person sales of any kind. I you have a firearm and want to sell it to anyone you must take I to an FFL dealer and they will do the transfer . At a cost to both parties. And some one said as long as it does not have the firing pin thats false also because most handgun the firing pin is in the upper slide , and those are ok to sell the part thats considered the firearm is the lower frame that carries the serial number..also the same with an AR style firearm the bolt and carrier with the firing pin is in the upper and those are ok to sell and trade, the serial number again is on the lower reciever. It's all tricky so the best way to keep out of hot water is to be very careful

I believe that there are some legal implications to any trade in fire arms parts on websites like these. (scopes are not included). You might wish to mask your search.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not trying to censor anyone or get into a discussion on NYS gun laws, my comments were meant to be specific regarding the use of the classifieds on this site and the rules of use.  I use and own guns including an Ithaca Deerslayer so I’m pro hunting and pro gun.  Just made a suggestion that this site was primarily for fishing and fishing related items.