for sale : usa Camp for Rent on Catfish Creek- Pics Added

Camp Crystal on East Catfish creek for rent April-Sept. 2 bedrooms, bath and a half, Sleeps up to five. Indoor porch+outdoor porch, Dock for Boat, Gas Grill, fish cleaning station, Ice for fish cooler.

Nice stay I been going there for the past 22 years and have recently purchased home on 74 Sunset Bay Rd. Oswego N.Y.... $800 per week, real close to great Brown Trout fishing in the spring and Close to Little Salmon for fall run Salmon. Call 1-518-369-3673 for more info. I do not have any pictures at this time 

Edited by PD Buoy
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, PD Buoy said:

I believe Al gets $800 / week, Little Salmon Mexico Point launch is 3 miles to the east. Can also launch across the creek at Catfish Creek Camps .

catfish creek is a private launch will he let boats launch there

Edited by Zinger11
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Due to a cancelation this camp is available August 27-September 3rd. Prime time for the salmon season. Sleeps 5, dock included, fish cleaning station, freezer, basically the whole 9 yards. Call Al @

1-518-369-3673.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, Bad_Influence said:

I would be concerned about a hard blow locking me and my 17' Starcraft in there with no way to pull the boat out on the day I need to leave.

You can pull out of Catfish creek anytime with a small boat. They even launch 30 foot boats there at Wally's.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...