for sale : usa New Spoon - Crankbait Tackle Box

spooncrank-box.png.3c275138fa50e08190aa146e75f0e7f6.pngCheck out the SpoonCrank Box which will be available at the Niagara Fishing Expo. It can be a spoon box with a capacity of 90 magnum and/or regular spoons, a crankbait box with a capacity of 50 lures or a combination of spoons and crankbaits by using insertable partitions. Its compact size makes it a perfect fit for the small boat fisherman. Imagine all your go-to-lures in an easy to store and retrieve tackle box. Extra storage in the cover.

open-box.jpg

spoon-crank-box.jpg

spoon-card-1.jpg

crank-card.jpg

spoon-crank-card.jpg

Edited by dhm
  • Like 1

spooncrank-box.png.3c275138fa50e08190aa146e75f0e7f6.pngCheck out the SpoonCrank Box which will be available at the Niagara Fishing Expo. It can be a spoon box with a capacity of 90 magnum and/or regular spoons, a crankbait box with a capacity of 50 lures or a combination of spoons and crankbaits by using insertable partitions. Its compact size makes it a perfect fit for the small boat fisherman. Imagine all your go-to-lures in an easy to store and retrieve tackle box. Extra storage in the cover.

open-box.thumb.jpg.5a369905c01811bac9e2d1a4cc1aec64.jpg
spoon-crank-box.thumb.jpg.4a730c692a8ac8c3f6a2278568780ca1.jpg
spoon-card-1.thumb.jpg.82c42456956ede6854fe87f3acd7db1a.jpg
crank-card.thumb.jpg.ec91c4e831ef758f48117fdfeeb84810.jpg
spoon-crank-card.thumb.jpg.1c2ea89694a8a16e0920eb8b56cd528e.jpg
I see you got your finished product. Looks good. See you at the show

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was thinking the same thing about the reef runners. By the looks of the tail dancer the answer is no. That means the bills on the DHJ 12, 800’s, deep yo zuri, deep thunder sticks, deep smithwicks, deep flickers, and size 11 tail dancers will all be at an angle with the bills of the baits not allowing them to hang completely. I have been in search of the perfect hanging tackle box and have yet to find it. Any leads gang?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi guys,

The SpoonCrank Box will hold the reef runner 800 and tail dancer 11. The bill will touch the bottom of the box, however, the lure will stay in place when flipping the cards and the foam on the cover holds the lures in place when the box is turned upside down. Not perfect but it works! The Rapala 11 also fits the box. I will have these lures at the show and you can see for yourself. The boxes will be at Captain Bob's Outdoors booth. Cost is $55 for the Crankbait box and $51 for the spoon Box. The crankbait box can hold both crankbaits and spoons by removing some of the insertable partitions. Hope to see you at the show. Thanks for your interest.

I do not have any of the other lures that you identified.

SCB pic (2).jpg

SCB pic (1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They are at captain bobs in Clarence NY. I actually seen these. He had prototypes there that were nice but these are the best I've seen. I was at the store the other day looking at them and showing them to my friend saying these are the best ones I've seen and I'm going to get a couple of these in the spring for my boat when dhm was there. He surprised me when he said that they were his. They didn't look homemade at all. They are nicely built and will keep everything I have. Way better built then the other spoon boxes and these will fit under my seats. I've never met the guy before that and was surprised to see a local put out such a nice product. Worth buying in my opinion and I will have a few as soon as I get the boat out. I have a special mate box but I got a small boat so it takes up floor space. These will fit under my seat so for me it's going to be a huge bonus. If your looking for a new box check these out. Made here by a local.