Boat US tow insurance.

VooDoo

Not sure of what heading to put this under, but anyone have any dealings with Boat US. I see they offer assistance if you break down on the water and even have coverage for trailer break down and tow vehicle break down. Looks like price is pretty decent. I trailer a lot for long distances and this could be well worth it if they are any good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

46 minutes ago, VooDoo said:

Not sure of what heading to put this under, but anyone have any dealings with Boat US. I see they offer assistance if you break down on the water and even have coverage for trailer break down and tow vehicle break down. Looks like price is pretty decent. I trailer a lot for long distances and this could be well worth it if they are any good.

I have the coverage but never had to use it.

I love boat us. The price difference between geico and boat us is small, but Geico likes to raise prices yearly. If you buy Boat US through west marine, you also get some discounts towards things they have instore.

Edited by rolmops

15 hours ago, VooDoo said:

Highly recommend the Boat US Unlimited Trailer Tow Assist for $14.00.  Have used it on trips to 1000 Islands several times. Coupled with the Boat US app on your phone it made contact very easy. 

Jimski makes a good point about on the water towing. Find out where they will be dispatched from before you decide to go for unlimited water towing. 

Edited by UNREEL
Spelling