Stinger flashers sold to Gibbs Delta

I have heard this from several people. And that the new company will discontinue E-chip models of flashers has anyone else head this news

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They gutted o’ki kingfisher II. Seems to be their way if doing things

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pro troll makes the echip Attractors, they aren't going anywhere.  What is being affected is Michigan Stinger would custom paint those echips from Pro Troll for the great lakes, that is stopping.  Rigs like Pretty Girl, and Green jeans will be no more.  They are easy enough to do on your own but Michigan Stinger wont be painting them anymore.  Word is the spoons will continue for now but that's not how this stuff usually ends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tall Tails said:

Pro troll makes the echip Attractors, they aren't going anywhere.  What is being affected is Michigan Stinger would custom paint those echips from Pro Troll for the great lakes, that is stopping.  Rigs like Pretty Girl, and Green jeans will be no more.  They are easy enough to do on your own but Michigan Stinger wont be painting them anymore.  Word is the spoons will continue for now but that's not how this stuff usually ends.

Hmm.  I have a new airbrush and all the paints.....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, horsehunter said:

So are you saying you think e chips work.

All I have are Spin Dr's and Hot Spots don't tell me I gota spend more coin

E chips have their days. Some days spin dr. are the ticket other days e chips win out

13 minutes ago, shawn393 said:

E chips have their days. Some days spin dr. are the ticket other days e chips win out

So how do you know it was the e chip and the same flasher without the e chip wouldn't have worked just as well? When you change a lure and get a hit was it because of the lure change or because you had A LURE at a different time and place.

3 minutes ago, horsehunter said:

So how do you know it was the e chip and the same flasher without the e chip wouldn't have worked just as well? When you change a lure and get a hit was it because of the lure change or because you had A LURE at a different time and place.

I usually have both in my spread. on different days one out produces the other. It is not just color either. I have had e chips get hot and put on the same color spin doctor and it doesn't get touched. Then put on a different color e chip on another rod and then that rod gets hot. And vice versa. It's the same with meat or flies. One day they bite the meat better one the flies

7 hours ago, Tall Tails said:

Yes Brian we are well aware.  You have already been recruited even before this thread and you didn't know it.   Your ears were probably burning on Saturday!  ;)

:yes:

• Like 1