Wanted WTB. 8,9 or 10 oz Bottom Bouncers

Hi!
Would like to buy some heavy bottom bouncers 8,9 or 10 oz each. Need at least 4 of them. 

Thanks JT

There is a fella at Southtowns Walleye who makes them. He sells them at the annual flea market in February, maybe someone else has his contact info

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I thought maybe was was using them for lake trout or something. or faster trolling for walleye with stick baits.

I fish Otsego lake where the drop offs are steep and fish become hard to catch during summer months.

I know they are there, just cant seem to catch them...

My hope with the heavier weight b/b is to fish 50 to 60 feet with worm harness at 2 mph in Erie. Fish seem to go deeper as the water warms. Check the video out see what you think. Seems worth a try. 

• Like 1

My hope with the heavier weight b/b is to fish 50 to 60 feet with worm harness at 2 mph in Erie. Fish seem to go deeper as the water warms. Check the video out see what you think. Seems worth a try. 

Go with dipsy divers or down riggers. I fear you will drag walleyes a lot without knowing they are on with that much weight.
JMO.

Go with dipsy divers or down riggers. I fear you will drag walleyes a lot without knowing they are on with that much weight.
JMO.

I know guys that are fishing bottom bouncers up to a pound in up to 100 feet of water. It works but they made there own. If you have a do it mold you can drill out where the wire goes to five thirty seconds and use stainless steel Tig welding rod. I got this idea at a Jim Hanley seminar at Niagara falls fishing show a couple years ago. They work well

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If your targeting walleyes that deep please keep them ALL
We always keep deep caught fish. The rod will jump around like it does when you catch on most other fishing systems. I was skeptical myself. There is also a little device now that goes on a dipsey to prevent dragging small fish. Front rod gets removed and the little device goes on and it is spring loaded. Any extra weight pulls device down and dipsey's will flatten out and plane to surface. Sorry I don't have name of product because a friend of mine gave me two. I will try and find out. For those of you in Chautauqua county it came from the bait shop in Westfield

I have downriggers ,dipsy divers and lead core. I was hoping to simplify my presentation a bit by adding the b/b. I’ve been using sticks and spoons which caught a lot of fish,but the more I learn it seems worms are the go bait. 
 After fishing lake O for some 30 plus years I’m use to trolling at 2 mph and thought the heavier b/b would work at that speed pulling worm harnesses. There’s a lot of water to cover on Erie so when your on the hunt faster seems better to me. 

I would be very interested in that dipsy device. If you don’t see the hit on the dipsies it’s had to tell when a fish is on. 

Stilling learning about walleye fishing so I really appreciate all this great feed back!

I have downriggers ,dipsy divers and lead core. I was hoping to simplify my presentation a bit by adding the b/b. I’ve been using sticks and spoons which caught a lot of fish,but the more I learn it seems worms are the go bait. 
 After fishing lake O for some 30 plus years I’m use to trolling at 2 mph and thought the heavier b/b would work at that speed pulling worm harnesses. There’s a lot of water to cover on Erie so when your on the hunt faster seems better to me. 

I would be very interested in that dipsy device. If you don’t see the hit on the dipsies it’s had to tell when a fish is on. 

Stilling learning about walleye fishing so I really appreciate all this great feed back!

The dipsey device came from Westfield tackle in Westfield n.y. 716-239-5062 or Westfield tackle.com. Used them all last summer and they worked great